Have you checked your valuations success and failures reports?
What changes can you make in your intelliflo office to increase successes if required?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND (WHICH ROLES WILL IT BE MORE SUITED TO)?
All users of io who work in the areas of investments - but specifically – Operations Managers, Practice Managers, Administrators, Paraplanners, Advisers (Planners) who process their own business and valuations
OUR AIM (OBJECTIVES)
- To share some common simple and quick changes you could make in intelliflo office to improve valuation success rates
- To share with you the areas in IO which you or your team may not be aware of
- Update on changes
- Opportunity to share your experiences in this area with your peers and share ideas and further how to’s…
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THE SESSION (EXPECTED OUTCOMES)
- To learn in a live environment with your peers
- To improve the quality of your reports
- To help reduce upcoming failures
- To learn interactively with a small number of delegates - (maximum of 8)
- To build on your confidence & if necessary make changes to build on that or keep doing what you are doing affirmation.
- Opportunity to engage with your peers, ask questions of your Trainer and Delegates attending and share your experiences
- CPD Certificate of attendance is provided all sessions qualify for structured CPD. Your Certificate of attendance goes out automatically on exiting the session. Please remember to save/print your certificate as once deleted we are unable to provide a duplicate
EXPERIENCE IN IO REQUIRED
Minimum experience of adding New Business plans of “investment” type.
We have found both new users and existing users of mixed experience have picked up some nuggets from these sessions
© Informed Training 2022. All rights reserved 2022
Please refer to our Terms of Service: https://bit.ly/3CXBVREtermserv
|No.||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Tue, Jul 26, 2022 4:00 PM BST||Tue, Jul 26, 2022 5:00 PM BST|