-Welcome & Introduction
-Who should attend - All users but particularly (but not exclusively) for - Financial Planners getting to grips with having to process their own business and reviews- for example if a member of a support services organisation and Administrators - to reassure users are getting the most from these areas.
If you missed the overall objectives and expected outcomes outlined on our website, "What you need to know" you can view them here by copying and pasting the url below, into a new browser tab to view:-
All sessions qualify for structured CPD. Your Certificate of attendance goes out automatically on exiting the session, but if you delete the email, we cannot send another copy, so be sure to open and save the certificate.
- High level Objective - Designed for Planners having to process their own business - for example if a member of a support services organisation - but not exclusively, as also for Administrators als - to help you to move your plans through the transitions as smoothly as possible. Helping you to move your plans through the transitions as smoothly and quickly as possible to get your Plan “In Force”
Agenda to Include: -
- High Level refresh of the "Advice types" (Life Cycles) - when adding a New Business Plan
- Examples of transitions
- Key data & where to place the information required to satisfy the rules
- Where to find my plans which have gone to "compliance" for checking
- How to continue completing additional requirements set to continue moving plan through the process to "in force"
- Automated tasks and how to complete them
- Adding notes to the task - why and benefits
- Good practices, hints and tips along the way
- Q&A from the attendees
- Thank you for attending
- Feedback and Claiming your Structured CPD
© Informed Training 2017-2021. All rights reserved 2021
Please refer to our Terms of Service
|No.||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Tue, Nov 30, 2021 4:00 PM GMT||Tue, Nov 30, 2021 5:00 PM GMT|