Gain more from using Tasks in IO
WHICH ROLES WILL BENEFIT?
All users of io but specifically – Operations Managers, Practice Managers, Administrators, Planners, Paraplanners, Compliance
OUR AIM (OBJECTIVES)
- To show you in live IO how to utilise “Tasks” in IO (better) -focusing on key areas to track, reduce duplication, frustration.
- To help you keep on top of what is happening with your clients & teams' workloads.
- Demonstrate the benefits of using IO to increase consistency throughout the organisation and to help reduce noise by way of receiving and sending emails
- To share hints and tips along the way for your role and teams
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THE SESSION (EXPECTED OUTCOMES)
- To learn in a live environment with your peers
- To learn interactively with a small number of delegates - (maximum of 8)
- Learn something new, “I did not know that”, or see a “different way” of achieving something quicker
- To simply remind, reaffirm what you are doing is great & build on that.
- Take some quick hints & tips to actually use immediately
- Share and encourage better team user adoption.
- Consider & analyse how your teams are using IO and could they utilise it better, to help achieve a more joined up way of working for you all.
- Opportunity to ask questions of your Trainer and Delegates attending and share your experiences
- CPD Certificate of attendance is provided all sessions qualify for structured CPD. Your Certificate of attendance goes out automatically on exiting the session. Please remember to save/print your certificate as once deleted we are unable to provide a duplicate
EXPERIENCE IN IO REQUIRED
We have found both new users and existing users of mixed experience have picked up some nuggets from these sessions
© Informed Training 2022. All rights reserved 2022
Please refer to our Terms of Service: https://bit.ly/3CXBVREtermserv
|No.||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Thu, Jul 21, 2022 9:30 AM BST||Thu, Jul 21, 2022 10:30 AM BST|