13 Oct Informed Training – Delighted To Be Involved in Local Initiative
Informed Training – Delighted To Be Involved in Local Initiative Supporting Business in the Black Country through Optimising Business Technology Scheme
Informed Training are keen to hear from you or your clients in the Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall or Wolverhampton area as you could receive advice and coaching on use of IT within your business, funded by the ERDF Programme.
All you need to do is to satisfy the following criteria
- You must be an SME (less than 250 employees) in an eligible sector, exclusions are Retail, Agriculture and certain Professional Services (ie Solicitors, Accountants and Financial Planning Companies). Eligibility will be confirmed prior to any consultation taking place.
- Your premises should pay business rates to one of the Black Country Councils: Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Dudley.
- A sales turnover of less than 50m Euros (approx £40m).
- A balance sheet of less than 43m Euros (approx £35m).
- Less than 25% of it is owned by a larger/combination of larger companies who are not themselves an SME.
To find out more take a look at our Blog: https://www.informedtraining.co.uk/blog/2015/04/informed-training-pleased-to-offer-free-expert-technology-advice-and-coaching-for-black-country-companies/